Download DiabloPatch 2.0.1 (2016-10-27, 73 KB)
First, make sure you have Diablo 1.09.
Unzip the file in any folder and run DiabloPatchLoader.exe (DiabloPatch.dll must be in the same folder). If you get an error about a missing dll, download and install Visual Studio 2013 redistributable packages.
- Windows XP or more.
- Diablo with patch 1.09
- The Diablo folder must be writable.
- Fixed inventory interaction bug in multiplayer games
- Battle.net support
- Windows XP support
- UI (when out of game) should work as expected
- Clicking a potion or scroll in inventory while holding SHIFT puts it in the belt
- Some features can be deactivated (dupe fix, out of game UI fix) through the loader
- Diablo.exe is copied to Diablo_Copy.exe to work around Windows compatibility database forcing it to launch as administrator
- Initial release
DiabloPatch 2.0.0 (2016-10-20, 73 KB)
DiabloPatch 1.0.0 (2016-05-21, 48 KB)